What We Do
Shop our selection of configured wireless ethernet bridges and accessories.
Hardware Reviews & Recommendations
We research the latest hardware and gear you need to get your projects completed and working flawlessly.
Some How To’s to help you get your project done on time.
Top Wireless Bridge Kits We Have IN STOCK
If you’re looking for a wireless bridge, look no further than ours!
Our wireless bridges are top-of-the-line and perfect for a variety of different applications. Whether you need to connect two buildings together, provide internet access to a remote location via an internet bridge, or connect two wireless networks, our wireless bridges are up to the task.
They’re also incredibly easy to set up and use these wi-fi bridges, so you’ll be up and running in no time. Plus, our customer service team is always available to answer any questions you may have.
So what are you waiting for?
Order your wireless ethernet bridge today!
- LigoWave Wireless Bridge Kit (WBS-PTP-LW-5AC)$299.00
- TP-Link CPE210 – 2.4GHz N300 Long Range Outdoor – Point to Point Preconfigured Wireless Bridge$179.00
- Ubiquiti Networks (IS-M5-US) 5GHz IsoStation CPE 14dBi US(HSK-PTP-IS-ISM5) Preconfigured Wireless Bridge Kit for Sharing Internet With Remote Buildings$240.00
- Ubiquiti LightBeam AC Gen2 (HSK-PTP-LBE-5AC-Gen2) Preconfigured Wireless Bridge Kit for Sharing Internet With Remote Buildings$199.99
- Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco 5AC (HSK-PTP-NS-L5AC-WPS) Preconfigured Wireless Bridge Kit for Sharing Starlink Internet With Remote Buildings$229.99
A Message From The Founder
Welcome to WirelessBridge.Store. We’re happy you found us. We offer custom, pre-configured, industry-leading hardware for a reasonable price.
Our team does all the configuration, so you don’t have to. Thus removing the learning curve and speeding up your project. We don’t just sell these bridge kits; we use them every day for our Internet connection.
The WirelessBridge.Store uses three Ubiquiti point-to-point wireless bridge kits to go around a hill and over two miles! Two of the units are 65 feet up in a tree. Yeah, we need the Internet that bad. Those units have been in that tree for over three years and experienced more than a few thunderstorms, and are still going strong!
We stand behind our kits and offer free support. If, for some reason, you are not happy with your kit, we’ll issue a full refund.
We offer many different kits, each with different frequencies for different conditions. Are you wondering which kit is for you? What is a wireless bridge? Start over at Which Wireless Bridge Kit and check out the handy bridge chart we created to help you decide. The most important thing to consider is the conditions your bridge faces. If it’s clear with no obstructions, go for the fastest bridge kit we sell! Hit the Shop to see what we currently have is stock!
Don’t forget to check Resources for some slick tools and troubleshooting tips to help you even more.
Have any questions or need a particular configuration done, feel free to Contact Us and let us know! We can probably do it. We generally get back to you within hours, but no longer than 24 hours, Monday thru Friday.
NOTE: In these Biden times, it isn’t easy or even possible to get inventory. It’s almost like They(the proverbial they) are purposely causing a crisis(to gain more power and have more control?). But who am I to question? I mean, who is John Galt?
Gear Reviews & Recommendations
- The Best Wifi Extender for StarlinkIf you have Starlink and your home is large, you may have trouble getting a good signal in all rooms. That’s where The Best Wifi Extender for Starlink comes in.
- The Ubiquiti Device Discovery Tool It’s Small But MightyThe Ubiquiti Device Discovery Tool is a helpful network management tool that allows users to discover and manage Ubiquiti devices on their local network.
- How To Factory Reset Ubiquiti NanoStationsIn this video, we’ll show you how to factory reset Ubiquiti NanoStations back to factory defaults. This is useful if you need to reconfigure the device.
- How To Upload Your NanoStation Configuration FilesIn this video, we’ll show you how to upload your NanoStation configuration files. The process of uploading your configuration files is easy and straightforward.
- How to adjust the power output level of your Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2 and Loco M5In this video, you will learn how to adjust the power output level of your Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2 or NanoStation Loco M5.
- How to Extend Your WiFi to Your Detached GarageExtend your WiFi? A lot of people these days have detached garages. And a lot of people these days rely on WiFi for their internet connection.
- Anti-Virus Protection Get Some NowAnti-Virus Protection? Computers have become a staple in daily life. We use them for work, school, socializing, and entertainment. In short, we rely on them
- LigoWave: The New Goto SolutionLigoWave? When it comes to setting up a wireless network, there are a lot of factors to consider.The most important decision you’ll make is which brand to trust
- Why Ubiquiti Unifi Crushes The Competition Hands DownUbiquiti Networks is an American company that manufactures and sells networking products. Ubiquiti Unifi has a product line that is continually improving.
- You Don’t Need To Run Ethernet Cable! 5 AlternativesIf you’re like most people, the thought of running an Ethernet cable through your walls is enough to make you cringe. Who wants to deal with the hassle
- What Is A Wireless Ethernet Bridge? We Break It DownA wireless ethernet bridge is a device that connects two wired networks together using wireless technology. It allows devices to communicate as if they were on the same network