Fulfillment Policies of wirelessbridge.store
wirelessbridge.store(“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://wirelessbridge.store)
(“Website”). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to
the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and
agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our
website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not
be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will
fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would
prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us
to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and
destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected
with the purchase.
This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
- 3.1 Return Due To Change Of Mind wirelessbridge.store will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 30 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in the original packaging, unused and in resellable condition. Return shipping will be paid at the customer’s expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping. Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be issued via the original method of payment. We will notify you once this has been completed through email. (wirelessbridge.store) will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
- 3.2 Warranty Returns wirelessbridge.store will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 90 days of receipt of items. Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however, we will reimburse you upon a successful warranty claim. Upon return receipt of items for a warranty claim, you can expect wirelessbridge.store to process your warranty claim within 7 days. Once the warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of (a) refund to your payment method (b) a refund in-store credit (c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
4. Delivery Terms
- 4.1 Transit Time Domestically In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days
- 4.2 Transit time Internationally We do not currently ship internationally.
- 4.3 Dispatch Time Orders are usually dispatched within 1 business day of payment of order our warehouse operates on Monday – Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 Central Time, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
- 4.4 Change Of Delivery Address For a change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
- 4.5 P.O. Box Shipping wirelessbridge.store will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
- 4.6 Military Address Shipping We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
- 4.7 Items Out Of Stock If an item is out of stock, we will wait for the item to be available before dispatching your order. Existing items in the order will be reserved while we await this item.
- 4.8 Delivery Time Exceeded If the delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking number from which they will be
able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made
available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the
parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the
parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer
service with next steps.
7. Duties & Taxes
- 7.1 Sales Tax is only collected for the state of Oklahoma. Sales Tax is not collected on wholesale orders.
- 7.2 Import Duties & Taxes N/A
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to
accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an
has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the
- 9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
- 9.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
10. Customer service
For all customer service inquiries, please submit an inquiry at