- The Ubiquiti Device Discovery Tool It’s Small But Mighty
The Ubiquiti Device Discovery Tool is a helpful network management tool that allows users to discover and manage Ubiquiti devices on their local network.
- How To Factory Reset Ubiquiti NanoStations
In this video, we’ll show you how to factory reset Ubiquiti NanoStations back to factory defaults. This is useful if you need to reconfigure the device.
- How To Upload Your NanoStation Configuration Files
In this video, we’ll show you how to upload your NanoStation configuration files.
The process of uploading your configuration files is easy and straightforward.
- How to adjust the power output level of your Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2 and Loco M5
In this video, you will learn how to adjust the power output level of your Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2 or NanoStation Loco M5.
- How to Extend Your WiFi to Your Detached Garage
Extend your WiFi? A lot of people these days have detached garages. And a lot of people these days rely on WiFi for their internet connection.
- Wireless Bridge Example Deployments
Here are some wireless bridge example deployments and recommended products to achieve these setups. Ubiquiti has gone with a semi-confusing naming convention.
- Setup Diagram For Ubiquiti Loco M2 or Loco M5 Wireless Bridge Kits
This is the setup diagram for properly hooking up the Loco M2 and the Loco M5 kits and it’s the same for the Loco AC kit as well, only the units look different.