Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2 Config Files
Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2 Config Files. Already have your Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2s but don’t want to configure them yourself? We have you covered! Here are two configuration files that you can upload to your Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2s.
What you get:
- One Access Point configuration file
- One Station Configuration file
How are they configured?
- WDS transparent bridge mode
- DHCP enabled with fallback IP addresses
- Access Point is set to 192.168.1.20
- Station is set to 192.168.1.21
- Random SSID
- Random WPA Key
After your order is completed, we will email you both files and include the SSID and WPA Key information for your records. Though, you will not need either of them to get up and running.
We will also include a link to a helpful video showing you how to upload your new config files.